mine in '09

New Year's Eve....bah, humbug. Same ole, same ole every year. Peeps are all introspective, reflective, and anticipating the New Year, which is all good. Been There , Done That. Right now, I'm trying to drown out the whistling sounds from the heavy winds with the Har.ry Conn.ick Jr. CD that HLS left (which is THE bizness, btw). The online weather report said that the winds were strong enough to break tree limbs, knock down wires, and loose holiday decorations. So you KNOW that I got one eye on my computer and the other on my front yard, hoping to get some new decorations on that deep, DEEP discount.

Anyways...I'm keeping it low key this year. I hope to even be asleep.

But before I close, I'll leave ya'll with one thing that I plan to hold true to:

**clears throats**

I'm gon' get me "some" in the New Year.
...
...
...
...

Amen, goodnight, and holla!

(Mike, I need the cute term for the male equivalent to "power-u"...the back-blowing, mind-numbing, toe-curling kind. 'Preesh!)

Happy '09! Let's get it!

7 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...

Oh Lord! You had the chance to get it the other week with your tinkerbell gown on.. But you were acting all choosey. LMAO

LadyLee said...

LOL!!!!!!!

All I can do is laugh, chile!

It's all been on a platter, babes - Newsman, HLS, etc... all served up on a platter!

You just being choosey!

Please smack that S30 chicken for the tinkerbell comment. A firm openhanded backhand straight across the grill!

LOL!!! (Whoo goodness gracious, thanks for the laugh!)

Get yours in 2009, Beeeeeezzzzzy:)

Happy New Year!

LB said...

@ both ya'lls broads - Newsguy (if it weren't for the disappointment), HLS (if I was unconscious or even dead), Mack (earlier in the year and blocked in the mid...which I'm smacking the shyt outta myself for that one), Sip (if I had 2-3 more drinks), maybe Promance (if I desired to up my coworker quota to 2,)and I probably could've even gotten an absolutely meaningless tune up from a partnah of mine when I went back home BUT I was being all persnickety with the power-U. In '09, I'm throwing caution and my draws to the wind, lol, 'cuz a sista is getting weak in the knees.

clnmike said...

LMAO!!

I have no idea what you all call it I only focus on what I call women's.

Let me know when you come across a good name, lol.

LB said...

@ clnmike - how about "Diesel I"? You can put it on a t-shirt and brag about having that good "Diesel-I"...lol.

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you get all that your heart (and other parts) desire. :)
Happy New Year to you!

Closed Account said...

Happy New Year!! You are silly..