on simmer

I'm just stepping on the scene to say this: Watch out for your so-called "friends", man. I have reason to believe that this broad that was so adamant about me leaving this one dude alone, at some point, was kinda feeling him. I don't know if this is still true now. I suspected it before, but didn't trust my own intuition. I think that I have finally confirmed it tonight. There really is no reason to trip, since I'm not currently dating the dude and her barking in my ear wasn't the reason that I stopped seeing him, but dayum. It just reminds me that I need to think harder on people's motives and agendas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALWAYS trust your instincts

Brothers Blog said...

Man you are so right about this. I always take into consideration what someone's motives are or may be. Or at least what I think they may be. People even those closest to you will do some down right coniving things to get what they want.

Closed Account said...

WOW! They say keep your friends close and your enemies even closer. Does she live in VA too cause I'm wondering if she's really seeing this dude she must plan on keeping him on the DL, unless they're bold enough to flaunt in your face....trifling.

chele said...

NEVER doubt your intuition!