random holiday musings

My dad is really interesting after 3 shots of Patron.

I HATE 'hood clubs. Clubs, in general, were already treading on thin ice but I have gone to my LAST 'hood club tonight.

I'm thinking....maybe I am a bit "saddity".

A g/f in northern VA thinks that I'm turning "Goth" and asked if I was depressed.

I don't think that I am...I just happen to like black polish and thought black hair was a good idea until I had to get treated.

I was the good girl to men that preferred troubled girls. I feel as if I'm the troubled girl to the man that I want(ed)...who prefers good girls.

I officially give up.


I scored some Pier One ornaments on sale post-Christmas and put them on my tree as if they had been there all the time.

I have somehow become addicted to House during my time off...and I don't remember the last drama series that I actually cared about.

If you're having a party and request that the guests wear a certain color, it's pretty safe to say that I'm not coming. I am sure that that's what's hot on the streets now but I am not your party puppet.

Tee is now officially engaged...kinda proud that I had something to do with that.

I have upgraded some of my friends up here to extended family b/c they have shown me much love during this holiday season.

Peeps were in Linens 'N Things with a seriousness this weekend. I scored another huge frame for 7 bucks.

That 7 bucks was the only money that I spent on me this Christmas b/c I used my gift certificates from my bday to fund my Christmas ornaments and my cropped jeans.

I love to see this boy smile...and I'm glad that I sat back and let others break their bank to do it.

I kept explaining to him that he doesn't hit the lottery on the 25th of December and the reason for the season, blah, blah, blah...not sure if he cares.

Drinking marguaritas during my lunchbreak is not good business.

Sweet potato pie with melted ice cream; however, is.

I don't think that another man will love me the way that J's dad does.

That kinda sucks.

WTF is up with this weather?!


If that's not sexy, I don't know what is. THANKS FOR THE BLANKET, LEEZARUS!!!

My mammogram came back normal. I had no reason to believe otherwise.

I put my foot in some greens. Never thought that I'd say that.

I thought that I was ready for a friendship with old dude after talking to him one night...now, I'm not so sure and can't explain why.

I don't know too much of where I stand on a few things anymore.

My dad raked those leaves up. Yayyy!!!!

When I'm alone in my room, sometimes I stare at the wall, and in the back of my mind I hear my conscience call. Telling me I need a dude who's as sweet as a dove, for the first time in my life, I see I need love...

Or maybe a lil "lovin'".

6 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...

I think I'm offended by that middle finger of yours... I was about one day away from calling up Leezie and asking her to find you... I never thought I'd see the day when I am bored with the club, but damn its arrived.

clnmike said...

"My dad is really interesting after 3 shots of Patron"

Hell, the world starts looking interesting after a couple of shots of the P.

And yeah you need some lovin to clear your head.

Just the lovin though.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad ur baaaack!

Serenity3-0 said...

I forgot to say that blanket is NICE! I can't wait til she makes me a baby one. LMAO.. I'm sure that will illicit all sorts of "?"

LadyLee said...

Good Lawd gal that post was all over the place! LOL.

Drinking Patron with Dad... WOW. Bet he was talkative as all get out!

That last random musing... I was like, uh, did LL Cool J say something like this?

Find you some lovin' in '09, gal!

Glad you like the blanket!

And I was VERY glad to talk to you today. You made me smile in the middle of me being all sickly:)

LadyLee said...

@Serenity....

"I can't wait til she makes me a baby one."

WHAT?????

???????????????????????????????????

*Lee opens mouth to say more, but passes out on the hard concrete*