love jones part deux


OK, so I had a girly moment. In the midst of that heart-fluttering crap, the first chick that he introduced came up and hugged me. And just as I was about to start a convo with her, I hear Darius shout...


"LB, since YOU'RE in the spot tonight, I want you to pick any one of my works and I'll perform it right here, right now..."

And Now...


My mind went blank...not to mention all eyes were on me. I have 2 CDs with a bunch of Darius' stuff on it and which piece do I remember? Nar'y one. So, I say in front of all of these people...

"What was the name of the one that you did for me the other time that I visited?"

And then my girl reminded me of the name of the poem that grossed her the hell out the last time that we heard it. And so it was...thrown out there like a trump on an Ace of Hearts in the second play of spades.

"Are you sure? I mean, some of my kids are in here (the high schoolers that he coaches)."

The crowd wanted to hear the poem and without much hesitation Darius, the people's champion that he is, gave the people what they wanted.

He starts reciting the poem and, at that moment, I felt the crawfish bread, strawberry lemonade, Plu.m Street snoballs, and all the bread pudding that I had eaten at the Fest that day mix angrily in my stomach. My girl (mind you, she helped me to remember the name of the poem in the first place) starts giving me the eyes of death, while I hang my head in shame. I couldn't even hear half of it b/c I kept repeating the word "f*ck" in my head.

"...you grind out sex on my pelvis with your hips...I cum so hard..."

Yeah, I heard that part...and so did the high schoolers in the house that night. Some of their eyes were so stretched that they almost popped out the sockets and rolled onto the floor. Then I got mad...da hell these damn chirren in here for??? The women were fanning themselves as if we were sitting in church, reading from the Book of Orgasms. His boys were dapping each other and grinning so hard that they were able to lick their own earlobes. It was crazy.

And then he had finally finished screwing me in front of everyone and it was over. Thunderous applause and by the looks on the kids faces, Mr. Darius was going to hear about this night on Monday.

Darius, oozing charisma, manages to slip behind me and massages my shoulders. He whispers,

"You wanted it."

Yes, BILLY DEE, Yes!!! If you've been reading me for a minute, you are aware that me and men haven't been mixing too well lately. Laughing at myself...I don't know why I said "lately" as if that's a new occurence. At any rate, I'm not sure if its the way that he rubbed my shoulders or the barotone voice in my ear but "my little girl" wanted to give him some more to write about...give him something that he can feel...a nice, LOOOOONNNNNGGG poem! Reliving through words was not enough. But we hadn't been intimate in years. I say,

"Why in the hell did you put me on the spot like that?"

He grins mischieviously...and I could just whip his ass, that is, if I weren't so damn confused.

"So is that the only poem that you listen to on my CD?" he says.

"No, I couldn't remember the names of any of 'em, INCLUDING that one." I could tell that he needed to be checked.

"Sure," he sips his drink with a smirk and I could just smack him, that is, if I weren't so damn confused, lol.

We are interrupted and he is soon called back to the stage. I listen to a few more artists and then I tap my girl and ask her to come outside and get some air with me. I'm a little shaky at this point b/c I had been awake for 24 hours. I knew that I needed to get home b/c I was two breaths away from collapsing.

Later on, Darius comes outside and we talk. I tell him that I'll call him the next day so that he can pick me up and take me to Rod.ney's (a snoball stand in the east). It was sometime after 1 or 2am and I needed sleep before my impaired judgment took me places that I didn't need to go.

The Next Day

"Ti ti...how come you didn't go to church with us?" I open my eyes to see my niece all "purtied" up. I look at the time. Sunday was to be just as packed as Saturday b/c I was supposed to hang out with a former college professor of mine (I know that that sounds weird but he kept me in school) and one of my girlfriends was throwing a bday crawfish boil. So if I were going to hang with Darius, then I needed to squeeze him in after hanging with my professor and before the crawfish boil.

And I was going to make it happen b/c I decided that I wanted more than a snoball.

To be continued...LMAO!

8 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...

You little freak! LMAO.... I wonder where Simeon (was that the choir boy's name?) is at this point. If Darius couldn't get the job done, I bet he coudl! LOL

Pam said...

Alrighty now!! I'm loving your story telling skills!! lmao @ book of orgasms.

LB said...

@ S23 - I don't know where Simeon is...hopefully, he's not emailing me at my work address, lol.

@ Pam - thanks. What happened to this blog that you were supposed to be writing???

Drea said...

Great story telling. Can't wait for Part 3!

LB said...

@ Drea - Thanks!

chele said...

Squeeze him in? Sounds like a hit-and-run! I ain't mad at you, girl.

Pam said...

*Tapping foot* I know I have some nerve. lol

My blog? What had happened was.... lol

SHA said...

"My little girl wanted to give him something to write about".....

You.are.hot.in.the.tail.