b*tch puhleeze

Scene: Post-graduation cookout at my lil "play sis'" house. Sitting at a table with J, enjoying some bbq and baked beans, when 4 dudes walk up with their plates. Two of them sit at the table.

Me: How ya'll doin'?
A: We're good. And you? **Spying J's As.tros uniform** Hey lil man, that's a cool shirt that you have on. Where'd you get that from?

**J looks confused and its almost as if he's wondering why this man is even talking to him**

Me: That's his little league uniform.
A: Oh ok. What's your name, man?"

**J still looks confused and almost annoyed that this man would address him yet again**

J: **giving more attention to his food** J
Me: Are ya'll fellow graduates?
A: Oh no! This is our friend's aunt's house. What's your name?
Me: I'm **insert gub'ment name here**.
A: Nice to meet you. I'm A.
Me: I can remember that. **Looking in the direction of the dude sitting next to him** And you are?
T: I'm T.
Me: Nice to meet you. **Glancing up towards the direction of the dude standing behind the table with his plate, posted up in the corner**
S: I'm S. And that dude right there is K, he's the graduate's cousin.
Me: Oh ok, I got it.
A: So what's your sign?

**Wondering if this dude was giving me a little rhythm...not really my type but favors Kan.ye, so if it came down to it...**

Me: Gemini.
A: Oh yeeah my boy is a gemini...ya'll are good people...characters even, but don't get on ya'lls bad side. Do you stay 'round here?
Me: Yeah, actually I was walking down the street and heard some music playing, so I decided that I'd just crash. I mean, there's a nicely mixed crowd here. I was sure that I'd go unnoticed.
A: Got jokes, hunh? How old are you?
J: 30.
Me: You got one more time to shout my age like that. I'm gonna knock you out.
A: **laughing** I wouldn't have ever guessed that.

**That dude, A, throws me a grin and I was just CERTAIN that he was feeling me**

K: Yeah, you look my age and I'm 24.
Me: Well...**motioning for him to keep coming hard with the compliments** I DO take care of myself **my inner self just burst into laughter**
A: Yeah, you look good for your age.
Me: Well dang, I'm 30, not 60. I am happy to be 30, but I don't believe that 30 is a "you look good for your age" year.

**T scoops some of A's baked beans off of his plate**

A: I'm 31. My grandmomma used to say that a lady never tells her age and technically, you never told us. I like that. I could already tell that you were a true lady.

**flirting, much?**

J: **bored** Mommy, can I go play with the balloons?
Me: Yeah, baby.

**J walks away**

A: I can tell that he's spoiled.
Me: I don't know about that.

**S, now finished with his plate, lunges towards A's hot dog**

Me: **amazed by the fact that these dudes eat after each other...especially, when I don't make it a habit to eat after J** Ya'll sure are close, hunh? Not too long ago, ya boy ate some of your beans and now this dude is all up in yo' plate too.
A: Oh, this hea **motioning towards T** is my boo boo. He can have anything that he wants.
Me: **DEAD** Say what now?
A: Girl, you didn't know I was gay??? You need to get up on your gaydar...stick with me.
Me: **Lookin' back up at S** Are you in that number too?
S: **Shakes his head** Yes. **the DJ starts mixing and we hear, "...it's time for the percu.lator..."** Oooooo, and THAT'S my jam.
Me: **laughing HARD** Lawd, I'm gon' get me another drank.

**pimp down, LMAO**

6 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Closed Account said...

Yea I'm dead right along with ya!! Didnt see that one coming either lol.

LadyLee said...

LOL!!!!

*Lee laughing so hard that she falls out on the floor*That was FUNNY!!!

(Thank the Lawd that J had ran off to play by then. That would've been, uh, a hard one to explain.)

chele said...

That was hilarious!

kisz4tj said...

I'M DYING!!!!!!!!!

ali said...

Ok, I am completely just *DEAD* with that one!