is DC for me?

At first, I was worried about jinxing myself but then I came to my senses...what God has for me is FOR ME. I have an interview with a firm in DC on Thursday. I am so excited and nervous all at the same time. My former professor came through for me and sent my resume out to the lady that called today. She said that she was just thinking about hiring a person with my experience and then, lo and behold, my former professor popped up in her inbox.

I called Navy and told him about the potential opportunity and now we're both hype. A move to DC will present some challenges, but I'm just going to continue to believe that God will provide. I'm not about to put the cart before the horse, nor am I calling my dad to tell him about this. We shall see if this is FOR ME first.

If you believe in the power of prayer and you've grown to kinda like me and J on blog (lol), please put us in them. we can never have too much.

9 comments:

clnmike said...

Good Luck!

DC seemed cool, but than again I was only visiting.

kisz4tj said...

I'll keep you in prayer.

Ariesramgirl said...

DC was on my short list for a while. I will certainly pray for you and J!

ali said...

As soon as I read your blog yesterday, mine went out into the universe...I'll keep putting them out until you have landed the job God has for you..

chele said...

I'm praying for you.

Serenity3-0 said...

Does this mean Tyler can come spend the summer with y'all like he was "sposed" to?????????????????

nish said...

My prayer for you is on speed-dial, He is definitely going to answer you in a mighty way.

LB said...

Thank you all so VERY much!

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hi there!

You may looove DC!

You'll never know until you try!

Any city can become a fantastic place if you take the initiative to meet the right people and establish the proper support systems!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa