weekend wrap-up

The last 3 days have been...interesting. So, I slipped up with Newsguy and was ready to leave town. After he left, Tee came over and made me feel better b/c my mind had taken residence in Guilt City, population 1. We grabbed our big purses and filled them with crab rangoons, wine, and soda...then we hit up the show to enjoy our day off. Snuck all of that junk in, again, as if we were 12 y/o. I was probably THE last person to see The Fami.ly That Preys, but I enjoyed the film. Perhaps I overanalyze, but I noticed some gaps. Awww well, Tyl.er Per.ry is alright with me. As I'm sitting there, swiggin' on a travel-size bottle of wine and chewing on my Chi.nese food, I had the nerve to ask, "Who in da hell brought that damn cryin' baby up in here?!" Throwin' stones, throwin' stones. LOL.

I figured that I had one last time to look for a new dress for Navy's black and red bday party. However, I didn't see anything that I liked at the mall. Everything was either too uncute, too slutty, or too expensive. I thought to tuck a tag inside a dress that I liked and return that bamma on Sunday but that would've been too tacky. So once again, I had to recycle a dress and some shoes (that I forgot I owned). My only red contribution was the flower that I put in my hair.





Not being able to find anything new benefitted me b/c honestly, I didn't really budget for a new 'fit. Me and my girl, Kat, carpooled to DC. We stayed at the Gay.lord Hotel at the Nation.al Har.bor in MD. AND we were able to find a parking spot right in front of the hotel without having to pay. That was hot! Now, I can be a bit of a germ-aphobe. The only floors that I walk on barefoot are my own. And in hotels, I never lay on top of the covers or actually sit my bare a$$ in the tub. But THIS PLACE was hella nice...and free! I broke all of my personal rules...except for walking barefoot. Let's not get crazy.

I was determined to not get to' up over the weekend. After MY bday dinner, I wasn't about to make a repeat performance...that would be documented and later thrown up in my face at whim. I only had a few glasses of wine and took one shot with the group. Everything else, I turned down. But Kat learned her limits this weekend. I knew that she had taken it to another level when she started hanging on me as if me and my shoes could support the extra weight.

Navy's ex flew in from Cali. That was already a shocker that she would come THAT far. But she dropped jaws when the $640-something bill hit the table and she muttered the words that will make me love her for the rest of my life. She said,

"I got it."

Sheeit! Obviously, I have made the wrong choices in life. That buffet was $32 per person and peeps were throwing back alcohol! Even if I did have it, I wouldn't have gotten it. But hell, who am I to stand in her way of doing a good deed. I just did my best impression of T. Pai.n and said,

"Let me buy you a drank."

So, we're at Po.sh. I danced with Navy a lot but then his boy, Sip, started cutting in. I've met him several times before. I slept at his place the last time I hit up DC with Navy. By the end of the night, I guess that he decided that he was going to become glued to my hip. I had met this other guy, who went to LSU, and I started ribbin' him about the high school that he went to in New Or.leans (in the N.O., we rep our high schools first). I noticed that the more me and this guy laughed and talked, the tighter Sip's grip got around my waist. To the point where the guy dismissed himself from the convo. No biggie, 'cuz I'm sure that I'll holla at dude again.

Sip and I started getting closer in the limo. Fast-forward some hours and I wake up next to him in the spooning position. Nothing happened outside of some touching in the middle of the night, but I didn't mind being held. That was just one night of cuddling...there's nothing in the cards for me and Sip.

The final event was brunch on Sunday, but me and Kat (being the frugal cheap a$$es that we are) skipped out early. Sip wasn't too happy about my leaving but I doubted that Navy's ex would foot THIS bill...I mean, 2 orgasms in one weekend is a bit much. Kat's refusal to say "no", hit her on the way home. I had to pull over a few times to protect the cleanliness of my car. It was a good time, but I was ready to be back with my baby.

J spent the weekend with his daddy, HLS, who came up from Fla. HLS (Habitual Line Stepper) took him shopping for new clothes (particularly jeans/pants) b/c I called and told him that I was tired of looking at J's ankles. I think that they might have taken a professional picture together while I was gone. Despite how I feel about HLS, my heart smiles when J gets excited to see his dad. And from his rambling, I could tell that...

...we BOTH had killer weekends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this SIP????? Also, your girl taking care of the bill and all... Hmmm. that was mighty nice of her. Did Navy even care that she was so gracious? Surely he had to break her back for that niceness.... Looks like you had a grande time.. I'm so mad at you for all you snuck in that movie..

S23

LB said...

Why are you posting anon?

Everyone else was kinda unsettled at the thought of getting their meals paid for. Navy just shrugged his shoulders and seemed cool with it. As far as back breakage...don't know, didn't ask. I had fallen asleep with Sip long before. Doesn't it seem like she's interested?

Anonymous said...

some chicks buy love...

SIP huh...Newsguy huh?...jeez i am so far out the loop i need binoculars!

Closed Account said...

Do a lil dance, make a lil love, get down tonight....LMAO!! I aint mad atcha...