dear him (the S30 special)

Where in the hell are you? I am tired of waiting on yo' a$$. And as much as I hate lyin', I had to lie about already havin' you just to ward off the riffraff. Make me an honest woman, b/c times are gettin' hard. I don't need you to take care of me, but I need you to desire to do so. Force me to watch thrillers just so that I can dive into your chest during the scary parts. Jog on over to ATL and buss Leezie in the head for my crawfish...and my blanket. Make me a mix tape with some old school R&B. Give me "some" on the regular and then fix me some shrimp and grits. Make sure to crush my cholesterol pills and mix them in there real nice. Call my dad and assure him that you know the Lord. Put on that cologne that makes me tingle in places unseen. Wink at me when no one's looking. Kiss me on my forehead when EVERYONE'S looking. Send flowers to my job on a Tuesday...but wait until about 10 o' clock so that everyone is there to see it. Watch HGTV with me and then get up and build me a table...and a backyard deck. Keep yourself up and represent me well. Help me raise a black man. Hell, BE a black man.


And fix my dayum dishwasher!


Tender Kisses,
Pi$$ed

6 comments:

Closed Account said...

You are a mess girl!! But I liked that...LOL!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

least u have a dish washer lol nice spot hope u dont mind the drive by

LadyLee said...

I've read this 5 times... and it get's funnier each time. Loved-ed it!

miss jo ladie said...

this is HILARIOUS!!!!!

Serenity3-0 said...

What's wrong wtih your dishwasher? AND>...... Why he got to be black? LOL!

LB said...

@S30 - 'cuz I like dark meat...despite my options, lol. My dishwasher is still doing the same ole, same ole...start and stop when it feels like it.