once again...

...we're snowed in.





I know that my poor car is not amused.

It's during times like these when I wish that I had a husband. Not for cuddling and whatnot (although I'm sure that that would be nice too). I'm sitting here trying to figure out who is going to dig my car out and shovel my steps once this is all said and done. Looks like I won't park in my driveway for a while, b/c I refuse to tackle that. I have visions of my busting my ass near my steps from last month's snowstorm and am not moved to go outside and do a darn thing. I'm just hoping that it stops soon.

I have napped, gotten my HGTV fix, and have eaten all the wrong things. Does anyone watch "Sarah's House"? That's becoming a new favorite of mine. J is downstairs doing something...I don't quite know what. He's come up here to grab paper, toothpicks, and styrofoam (left over from another project that we did together this past week). He was telling me that he was building a "city" in his room but I'm scared to go down there and see what he's created.

I have a whole bunch of chores that I COULD be doing, buuuuutttttttt...I figure if I stare at these dirty clothes long enough, they'll walk themselves to the washer...a gal can wish.

My best friend called to ask me a pregnancy question. I laughed b/c I was pregnant over 8 years ago and I remember very little. I only allowed one person to take a picture of me while pregnant and that was at my baby shower. I have no idea what happened to that picture...and that's probably a good thing. She's annoyed with her hubby and also asked me if I thought it was hormonal and if she was overreacting.

She was...but she's cute anyway.

Speaking of which, I think some ice cream will go lovely with these nacho cheese doritoes. I might just handle up on that and then take another nap and dream of a day off from work on Monday.

Happy Snow Day!

2 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...

You sound about as bored as me! I'm up cooking my soup and ready to get started on my school work or so I think. Somehow I keep getting sucked back into looking at hair blogs.

chele said...

we're snowed in as well. I dug my car out the first time and my wonderful son dug it out the second time. He's such a good boy. I'm working from home today because I didn't want to deal with the icy streets. Ho Hum ...what else?