stalker alert

I want to just go on record and say that Chele is my best friend...in my mind. Two days in a row, she wrote about some things that have been bothering me lately. I mean, REALLY bothering me. It feels so strange when someone (who you've never met) is so in tune to your thoughts that it's as if they are peeking through your window. I am so excited about her journey that I may just take up singing in juke joints and find myself at the corner table, reading Confessions of a Beautiful Woman with a glass of merlot, stalking her and B on their date nights. OK, I'm kidding...I'm not trying to get cut.

Twice, I have tried to draft a post expressing this and this, but then scrapped them b/c I was trying to stay "smurfy". The latter post really choked me up b/c half the time I can't tell if people are for me or against me. I'm not requiring that everyone just fall in love with me when they first meet me b/c that's unrealistic. But damn, if you don't like me for some reason other than something that I directly did to you, then be honest with yourself. I'm not the enemy.

Single black female seeking GENUINE friendships. Keep 'em coming, Chele, b/c I'm jacked up now!

Real post, coming soon...

2 comments:

chele said...

I am so excited about her journey that I may just take up singing in juke joints and find myself at the corner table, reading Confessions of a Beautiful Woman with a glass of merlot, stalking her and B on their date nights. OK, I'm kidding...I'm not trying to get cut.

You are crazy.

ali said...

That was a good post. There was some issas in there that, I need to address as well.