post-anxiety

Well...**sigh**...tonight, I received some disappointing news. The very thing that I feared has happened. The Board didn't give me the "ok" to sit for this exam in April. I could tell that the decision was unfavorable by how thin the envelope was. I have been waiting for their response for weeks now...and here it is.

Surprisingly, I'm ok. A few days ago, I picked up Joyce Meyer's book Managing Your Emotions. I must say that that purchase was right on time. Somewhat. I walked into the bookstore, caught the eye of a gentleman, who lingered around my aisles. We danced around each other until I picked up this book, suggesting that I may not be able to approach situations logically and...dude disappeared. Whatever.

Anyway...much like being downsized, the fear of this happening felt much worse than this actually happening. So, there's only one way to go from here and that's UP.

Also, on the upside...they didn't give me the "ok"...but they didn't exactly say "no". I got a loophole, a name, and a number. I don't really have time to be down as I need to work this out. A lot is riding on this.

The fight is on.

2 comments:

LadyLee said...

When's the next test coming up (after this one)? Apply again. Period.

ali said...

Put on your armour and go get what's yours chick...what God has for you IS for YOU...never doubt that.