side by side saturdays

So our art teacher taught us some tricks to make some clay creatures. Dragons were pretty popular...


I guess J had the right idea. This one reminds me of Ki.ng Koo.pa from the Supe.r Mari.o Broth.ers 1 Nin.tendo Game.

And then J just loves to show me that he can work quicker than me. So, he cranked out a knight...

If I turn to the left, close one eye, squint the other, spin around real fast, and turn the lights off...I can see that that's a knight or at least, that this thing is swingin' a sword. But of course, I praised his artistic expertise...as I waited for him to tell me what it was.

But if you want to see some genius...and I mean, some REAL genius...then check out...


This RIGHT HEA is my "Diva Monster", LIVE IN CONCERT, complete with pearls, Patt.i La.belle-esque hairdo, and dress with a sweetheart neckline. She's bringin' home "And I'm Tellin' You..." by Jenni.fer Holli.day.

EVERYBODY loved my monster. Little girls walked up to me and told me so. Which goes to show you...

...there wasn't much talent in the room, lol.

Diva Monster, girl, you betta sang that song...

2 comments:

clnmike said...

Uuuhhhhh...Im just saying.......you sure you were not thinking about something else when you made that "Diva Monster"?

Seriously.

LB said...

Whatever do you mean??? LOL.