my lil cub

So um...I'm trying to get this blog out **looking over shoulder** during halftime, lol. Unfortunately, my baby's pack meeting conflicted with THE game...the night that I can actually watch these beasts play on TV, he's getting his first badge.


Best believe, I was rushing the ceremony. Den moms stopped to talk, while J was lollygagging with his buddies. It just wasn't looking too good for the home team. Plus, my dad was ringing my phone, trying to figure out why we weren't camped out in front of the TV during this "national holiday", lol.


Anyway, I am so proud of my baby. But uh, I'm 'bout to get back to these Saints!!!

11 N.O. Geaux, SAINTS!!!

4 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...

Did he get his bobcat badge? I'm such a bad mom b/c I haven't sewn on any of Tyler's patches.. Sigh!

Serenity3-0 said...

Did he get his bobcat badge? I'm such a bad mom b/c I haven't sewn on any of Tyler's patches.. Sigh!

LB said...

Yes, he did. This lady in the pack offered to do it, $1 a patch. I was all in. I've sewn patches by hand before and when those things add up, it is NOT fun!

ali said...

AWWW, that is wonderful! My daughter was a girlscout so, I know about those darned patches.