out

OK, so I have nothing to say...I was just tired of looking at my apple ass head on blog, so this short post should scroll it down a little. I'm getting ready to leave for DC in a couple of hours to celebrate with Navy...he's going to medical school. I am so proud of him. As far as my next opportunity, we'll see. The lady that I interviewed with in DC called me back and well...pretty much offered me a job, but it looks like the project will only last 3 months and we have yet to talk about money. At the same time, a guy that I had a phone interview with back home has pretty much offered me a job but would still like to meet with me in person to discuss details. I'll probably explain all of this next week. In the meantime...

I [hope to] see some fellas tonight that should father my baby, babayyyyyyy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the potential job offers chic!

clnmike said...

But it's such a sweet, tasty, looking apple though ;)

kisz4tj said...

Really? I saw a coupla dudes that should be my next baby daddy too..lol

Good look with the offers! I can't help but hope that you stay in the area.