purple reign

So, its a big day for the kid...who went from being a skeleton to Ana.kin Sky.walker. (I think that it was the light saber that tipped the scales.) But it ain't no fun, if the homies can't have none. Last night, I said goodbye to the blogger formerly known as LB.



DEUCES!

And today...

Said hello to the artist currently known as Prince (circa '84) aka the best that ever did it!

GAME, BLOUSES!

(You too can achieve this look with Lotta Body setting lotion and goo-gobs of eyeliner. I would like to thank the misguided buyers at New.port News for actually thinking that this blouse was envogue!)

Now, Murphy's Law states that on the one day that I am dressed like a man...EVA...albeit an androgenous man...is the same day that I meet the hottest guy...EVA...on the whole dayum planet, whose love for power tools would come at a close...but not questionable...second to his love for me. I'm talking...this guy takes sexy to a new level AND can build a mean deck in my backyard...yep, today would be the PERFECT day to meet him.

**cough, cough...choking on sarcasm**

Anyways, here's to stomping out fantasies in my high heel boot and ensuring that I won't get asked out until the end of the winter season or the image of me possibly having testicles has been erased from any/every man's memory...whichever comes first.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN...let's get it!

7 comments:

Drea said...

Oh My GOD! You look GREAT! I can't believe the transformation. I would not know it was the same person from the first picture.

LadyLee said...

LOL!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

Cowgirl Cre wants to know "When did Prince get a Tan!"

LOL!! If you're in a contest, I hope you win!!

chele said...

Holy sh!t! You really did a great job with the hair and makup!

Bananas said...

I didn't realize Prince was such a cute guy.

DJ Diva The Mixtress said...

You.Look.Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Great job!

clnmike said...

Just a shade lighter and you would be a carbon copy of him.