don't stop 'til u get enough...

So, um...**peeping behind both shoulders**...I was able to sneak on here and type a lil somethin-somethin. Somebody charged my dad's credit card twice, so he left to "fix" the situation. I imagine that'll take some time...figuring in about 30 minutes to an hour of his cussing someone out, him happily telling people that he has PTSD and warning that he has choked someone out before, and then factoring in some time after the police are called....yeah, I have a few hours...LOL. Afterall, he once said, "Just 'cuz I'm a black man cussin' and hollerin' in a doctor's office, they go and CALL the police!" As if that was a problem, pops??? I don't get the logic either, lol.

Well, ya'll...I have been having a BALL. This trip back home has been just what I needed. Good food, good friends, crazy fam...yes, this was the salve to my soul. My baby even acted as if he was happy to see me. Last week, he kept rushing me off of video messaging...perhaps b/c he had more important things to do like play video games and watch tv. But now, it's a different story. LAWD, if he tells me one more time about this Harry Po.tter mess, I'm gonna start cussin' and hollerin' too, lol. I'll be glad when this movie comes out! Sheesh!

Navy was in town, on Friday, so we pretended to be tourists at our old stomping grounds, Tu.lane. Mayne, they have made so many changes to the campus since Ka.trina. Now I know why some houses weren't rebuilt...all of the money went to TU! Afterwards, we hit up a party that Darius and his boys were throwing at an old firehouse. There was a MAD MJ tribute happening and I moonwalked my a$$ off! I'm just disappointed that I couldn't come up with all the Thri.ller moves but I hope that Mike knows that we were out here celebrating his life...doing it N'awlins style!

Darius kept staring at me as I continued to act the fool. I hung out with him Friday, Saturday, and Monday night. I'm gonna need ya'll to pray for me during this upcoming week, b/c the "lil lady" is anxious and one more "come hither" stare may cause me to "drop trou'". Times are hard! My girl seems to think that both Navy and Darius have a "thang" for me and were competing for my attention on Friday night, but I don't know...or maybe, I just don't want to know, lol. Navy hasn't had too much good to say since I cut my hair. His step-mom asked me what Navy thought after I showed him...ya'll just don't know how much I wanted to respond that I couldn't give a sh*t, but my polite response was, "Well, I know what Navy likes and I assume this isn't it. Oh well, but I LOVE it." And hell, other guys love it too. This one dude that I've been knowing rubbed my head on the dance floor and I got a lil tingly. Yes indeed, it's TOO hot out here, lol.

Did I mention that I've run into a lot of old high school partnahs and the "mens" are fine?! I just like looking...and sometimes touching. Since I'm still celebrating MJ's life, I'm gonna be randomly grabbing crotches until...I dunno...Thursday, lol.

So tomorrow, I will be having lunch with my former boss. We'll see where that goes. The woman that I interviewed with in DC called me and asked me to fill out some forms. Well, when I looked at the forms, it appears that she would like me to fill in my accomplishments for a new government contract that she's trying to acquire. Does that mean that she's offering me the job? I probably should've asked that, but this whole situation is weird to me. Right now, I'm hoping that I can score an interview with a certain company in Richm.ond. I LOVE being home...I must say that again. I LOVE being home, but I like everything that my small suburb outside of Rich.mond offers my son. And maybe I sound wacko, but his comfort and happiness is my #1 priority. Yes, I know that that will be anywhere that I am. We'll see. I know that God is still working it out and I'll be happy to report when its done. I don't know what I want, but He knows what I need. So all I can do is trust Him.

I am SO blessed. Albeit, they are playing with my unemployment, I still have savings and other accounts to stand on. I have family willing to help out in any way that they can and friends that, at times, I don't feel I deserve. Right now...at this very moment...life is good.

But um...still pray for me. If another "pretty" dude walks by me looking and smelling good, I cannot be held responsible for my actions, lol. God Bless New Orl.eans!

3 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...

I hope you don't have to use your savings to bail your dad out of jail and pay his lawyer.. sounds like he's prone to cut the fool. Glad you are having a ball. i think after two weeks, you'll be ready to see your own bed. And why not hop a ride on that bull that is Darius. LMAO... Who knows when you will get a chance again?! LOL!Oh just make sure he buys you a snowball w/extra creme.

clnmike said...

Id flip out too if some one was using my credit card. They would have to come get me.

chele said...

It sounds like the lady from DC is offering you a job IF she wins the govt contract.

You're dad sounds too funny.

Um, I'm with you regarding Navy ... who cares what he thinks about your hair.

Enjoy yourself!