hmmm...

My dad is flying into VA this evening. Unfortunately, he's not staying as long as I had hoped...or even as long as he thought, b/c my step-mom books all of his tickets. Usually, he stays long enough for me to take him out for Father's Day, but I guess that the joke is on us. It's not even so much that I want him to stay a long time...I like all the noise in the house and I don't want to have to say goodbye to J so soon. They are leaving next Tuesday.

J must think that I've lost my mind b/c I keep telling him "I love you" at the most random times. I don't want him to go. Granted, I have felt that way every summer since we moved here. But this summer seems different. I don't want the break. I'm not in the mood to go out. All I can think about is being near my baby. I asked him if he REALLY wanted to go. J said, "You can come home with me and PawPaw and stay while I'm there."

Truth is, I could. And I'm thinking really HARD about it.

2 comments:

LadyLee said...

Go for a few days, girl!

Serenity3-0 said...

Go ahead and do it. You have a laptop? You can apply for jobs still and while you're down there you might interview for jobs in that area. I bet you'd have a wonderful summer then. If you don't go and you want a change of pace, you can always come to the Queen City and visit.