freaked

Last night, I had a nightmare.

I was walking around an unfamiliar house with a chick (that had a familiar face, but I figure that I just conjured up her appearance in my mind). Anyways, we were opening doors and looking into different rooms, but mostly kept pacing the halls and looking at the same rooms over and over again. She was pretty and seemed very sweet, very cool, almost innocent and appeared to be in my age group.

It gets weird b/c in one of the rooms; there was a floor model television set that was on. The chick was oblivious to the television show, but I was tripping b/c the woman that was being interviewed on the screen was the same woman that I was walking around with. She kept moving, but I stopped to look at the television. It was the same chick, but in the future…and I then realized that I was the only one that could see it. She was dressed kinda whore-ish but what drew my eye was that I could see pieces of her flesh torn apart on different areas of her body. She was being eaten by something internally and I could still see the bugs crawling out from one sore and into another. They didn’t look like maggots, but she certainly looked like a talking dead body as they were crawling everywhere. The bugs looked more like spiders, but they had long, red legs about the same color as her fingernail polish and her ripped shirt. Not once did she swat one or brush one off while she was talking…they seemed to be very much a part of her. She had bruises on her face, but mostly around her mouth. And as I’m taking in her future image on the television screen, I looked back at the chick still roaming around the house as her present unharmed, innocent-looking self.

When I turned back to the screen, she was talking to someone off-camera…saying something about a man that she was dealing with. She was VERY passionate about this guy. I don’t know what was said by the person off-camera, but she was driven to tears and seemed to be in denial about the state of her relationship with him. I assumed that the reason she looked like this was b/c of the man that she was currently dating and defending on screen.

I ran back to see if she was still walking around the house…and she was. I stopped her, grabbed her arms, and just stared at her. I couldn’t say anything. I was standing there, looking into her eyes…her pretty face…while trying to figure out how I can prevent her from meeting whatever man she was going to meet, who would do this to her. She just kept looking at me dumbfounded…wondering why I stopped her from walking around the house.

I then woke up…very disturbed.

And you know what? I’m not so sure that I was looking at her in the future. A part of me now thinks that it was already too late.

Weird, isn’t it? I haven't been right all day.

3 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...

You should be freaked and now I'm freaked! Ugh! I need to lay off the dating for a while. Oh yeah, I was already supposed to be doing that.

Closed Account said...

And you describe it in such detail as if you woke up and started writing..LOL

That is weird though. I've had vivid dreams before, some scary, some weird but they all involved me. No one else, that I can remember I should say.

But I always go to www.dreammoods.com if I have a dream that I remember so vividly that disturbs me. Check it out.

Serenity3-0 said...

You should be updating daily since you are rolling solo! What's up?