SUPERBOWL XLIV

I am shaking, crying, hoarse, and nursing rug burns from rolling around in the floor like Patti La.Belle. One of our phrases is "I Believe" but I still can't believe that I am witnessing this. I don't know if anyone has gathered this from my blog but I LOVE my city!!! And this Superbowl win means SO MUCH...just beyond any words that I can string together.


Immediately after that interception by Trac.y Por.ter, my home and cell phones started ringing off the hook...even though there were several minutes left in the game. I have screamed, jumped around, and even stripped down to my fleur de lis scarf.

And now I'm going home this week...for two celebrations, it seems. Mardi Gr.as and the citywide post-Superbowl party.

Congrats to THE Super.bowl Cham.ps, the New Or.leans Sai.nts!!! You have made me and your city...your STATE...proud!

WHO DAT?!?!

4 comments:

This One Woman said...

Laissez les bon temps roulez!!!!!!!!!!! Geaux Saints!

Even thought I was born elsewhere, my fam is from La. and I could not even entertain rooting for anyone but the SAINTS!!!!

Congrats!!!

kisz4tj said...

I thought of you last night. This is great. NOLA needed this.

Still Patrice said...

I envy you woman! I want to go home, I'm overdue. Lol

Enjoy your trip, eat plenty food for me :)

ali said...

*poof* I am back from partying! It is cr-a-zy down here!
Can't wait for this weekend,Endymion and Bacchus Parades to roll.
I love our city too chick... I am Nawlins down to the bone...well, down to the swimps and erysters..lol