randoms

1. I am kicking ass at work and taking names. **Pats self on back**

2. Speaking of work, I am glad that I didn't flip those conference room tables when I was downsized in April...like I envisioned. I had to get 3 references from 3 PEs that have known me for over a year to complete my application for this PE exam next April.

3. My former supervisor(s) were very happy to hear from me. I, on the other hand, still feel a little weird about it all.

4. I was making some ninja-like movements about the old office b/c I didn't want to be seen. Unfortunately, my hair grabbed some people's attention .

5. This was not the time to get loud compliments, but I took them with a smile...as I looked over my shoulder.

6. Speaking of hair...my hair=ugh!

7. J has joined cub scouts, and believe me when I say, I tried every creative way to talk him out of it b/c of my own laziness.

8. And his drama classes start up next week, which means that I'm going to have to be to work for 7 so that I can pick him up after class in the afternoon. I'm not a night owl, but I'm most certainly not a morning person. For that and the cost, J better be the next Morgan Freeman. In fact, his new nickname will be Denzel.

9. These neighborhood kids must not know that I'm not too fond of children. But I'm happy to see J happy.

10. It's October...YAY! And so it begins...

11. Breast Cancer Race is October 18th. Who's with me???

12. J wants to be Ana.kin Sky.walker for Halloween AGAIN this year.

13. Just when I get excited about saving money on a new costume, this dude is trying to talk me into buying tombstones and police tape for the front yard. NOT!!!

14. Oh yeah...I was offered a job back home in the N.O...just yesterday. My dad took the news hard, lol. He understood that I refuse to put J through anymore than he's already been through this summer.

15. Speaking of home...my man friend from back home did make the trip up and the visit went well.

16. I really liked having him around.

17. Not that #15 or #16 is related to this, but I can't wait to get back on my BC this month. Hopefully, my skin will thank me.

18. My girlfriend (the one that I'm in the pseudo-relationship with) said, "I just feel that I value the friendship more than you do."

19. OK, maybe I'm an odd bird but, there's only so much phone talking that I can do with any ONE person.

20. Has anyone had to get a se.curity clear.ance before? My God. They have asked everything on down to whether or not my Uncle Sam liked green eggs and ham. Geez.

4 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...

It's about damn time you updated this blog! Glad your visit went well and that you are doing great and big things at work. I expected nothing less. yeah for the cubscouts. Now someone else can feel my pain! Popcorn anyone? LOL.

kisz4tj said...

Nice to hear the visit went well.

How could your hair=ugh??

I'm glad you didn't flip those tables tooo! ROFL!

Funny how when you get a job everybody comes calling.

clnmike said...

"I just feel that I value the friendship more than you do."

OK...even for a girl thats sissy.

kisz4tj said...

Testing..testing...1...2...Is this blog on???