return of the mack

----------------- Original Message -----------------

From: LB
Date: Dec 5, 2007 4:15 PM

Thanks, buddy. I'm imagining you patting me on my head like you're my daddy or something. But OK, I'm so confused...you're moving back to New Orleans, but you'll be back in NY after the New Year? I've never been to New York so that would be a cool trip to take. But would you get mad if I didn't want to go anywhere if its cold and snowing? I'll understand if that's improper and everything b/c you New Yorkers might like to romp around in the snow, but me and cold do not mix well. VA has been enough to deal with, LOL. So anyway, when will you return to NY?

From: Mack
Date: Dec 18, 2007 3:23 PM

i get back to NY Jan 5th. Im heading down to N.O. sometime after that. I plan to live between the 2 city's... we can stay indoors and watch movies and stuff like that. Its just hard because i dont know if u remember, but i do, what happens when we get locked behind close doors together. :-) LoL... Which im sure would keep you warm enough to forget the snow

OK...is it safe to say that dude is flirting with me? Did I start it? Seriously, I have read and re-read my message and I didn't see anything twisted about suggesting that we stay in. I really didn't know what would happen if I went up to NY to visit. Call me naive, but I thought...ESPECIALLY since he asked that me AND J come to NY...that it would be a nice, wholesome trip...somewhat. Yes, we have obviously been together in THAT WAY a LONG time ago but this whole message made me nervous.

We always do this...start something but then his schedule and the distance prevents us from finishing it. And then I have to work to get him out of my system. I just don't know...

0 comments: