gone fishing

Thanks for the "eyebrow raise", Terry. I finally got enough energy to sit up for longer than a minute. I have no clue as to what I have contracted...be it cold or flu but it is kicking my a$$. I imagine that I picked this up while rolling around in the sand with a bunch of kids this past weekend. I'm glad that I took advantage of the beautiful weather but this whole week has been craptastic.

Overall, my body aches but my legs hurt so bad that my eyes water in my sleep. My throat has been on fire and I now sound like Mary J. Bli.ge at Ess.ence. Night sweats, chills, no appetite, you-name-it. I HAVE learned that its easier for me to breathe while laying on my right side which has helped me to sleep throughout the day.

But as miserable as I am, time waits for no woman. I hacked my way through an important meeting yesterday but promised everyone that was concerned that I'd take today off. I slept for most the day, but I still had to push myself out of bed to attend my son's drama showcase and I'm struggling to help him prepare for his book report presentation tomorrow.

I truly miss having someone to take care of me, b/c Zicam, Dayquil, and cough drops just aren't doing it.

Anyway, I'll read and write more when I'm at 100% ...heck, I'll just settle for 70.

6 comments:

Bananas said...

Well, take care of yourself and get well soon.

Hugs & Kisses

Serenity3-0 said...

Hope you feel better!

clnmike said...

Sounds like the flu, hope you feel better.

chele said...

Dang, it seems like everyone is sick. I hope you are able to get some rest over the weekend. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Get some rest and drink penty of fluids!! Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Aww! I hope you're feeling better..now I kinda feel bad bout cussin' u out in my head for not posting ;-)