go go gadget hair

I have been natural for 16 months...I think. I would have to say that one of the more interesting things about being natural is how I can change my length from day to day without cutting or adding extensions. A coworker commented on my hair today, noticing that it looked longer than normal.

My favoite styles are these...




I twisted my hair but released them while my hair was very damp. In fact, I don't think that my hair completely dried until around noon.




Another twist set that wasn't allowed to dry. I prefer these b/c my hair looks fuller.





And again...get the picture?





But THIS (twists allowed to actually dry...go figure) will get more compliments than...





...THIS. I guess that I prefer my frizzy moments and shrinkage. I think the other set is so...droopy.


Lately, I haven't had the desire to wear twists for any longer than half a day it seems, but I found an updo/compromise that I like.











I have been keeping this style in for at least 2 days, so I'm getting better. I felt like having longer hair this week.





And this has been how I have been wearing my hair for the past couple of months. I haven't tried any new products and my regimen has been "get in where I fit in". I refuse to allow styling to take over my life, lol. So, nothing exciting and new to report. I have been rather uninspired lately. I guess the honeymoon phase is over for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hair envy just keeps going and going! *lol* Looking great lady!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is pretty as usual.

Stacie

bayoucreole said...

Your hair is gorgeous!

LB said...

Thank you, ladies!

kisz4tj said...

You lookah cute!