mini-update

Perhaps I should've hung a sign on the door, sent up a smoke signal, or a pigeon. My apologies. We are fine. My schedule has been a little tight and I have been trying to use what little free time that I have to study. Thanks to those that did reach out to me...I was honored. If we're FB friends, no, I didn't defriend you or put you on limited access. I'm just trying to take care of business and have had every obstacle thrown at me in the process.

My test is next Friday. Unfortunately, I have missed out on some good study days, b/c J and I have been sick this week. At any rate, I have to hit it hard this weekend.

Really quick...

Hair update: Not much to tell. I have been keeping my hair in twists b/c I didn't want to think about what I was going to do to it when every minute counted.

My cousin (my only fam here in Richmond) is, well, no longer in Richmond. She has officially moved to Texas and my heart has been heavy. I pray that her and the fam fair well.

I'll have to write a post on what's happening with J's spring play. It has been challenging.

So, I'm about to crack the books. I'll write more next weekend...by then, I will get my life back. Hopefully everyone else is doing well. I have not read any blogs in a grip...maybe one day I'll catch up...or just try to fill in the blanks.

Take care and be cool,

LB

2 comments:

ali said...

We understand. Handle ya bizness chick! Smoke that exam!!

clnmike said...

Knock it out.